I. Introductory Provisions
1. The personal data Controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”) is Dogmount, s.r.o., with its registered office at Nemocniční 1184, 783 91 Uničov, Czech Republic, ID No.: 048 62 091, registered with the Regional Court in Ostrava, Section C, Insert 64778 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
2. The Controller`s contact data:
3. Personal data shall mean all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
4. The Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and Categories of Processed Personal Data
1. The Controller processes all personal data you have given to it based on your consent in the performance within the frame of the contractual relationship, when registering a customer account in the e-shop, when registering for the newsletter and as a result of sending the contact form (“Custom-made Products” form and “Become our Designer” form).
2, The Controller shall process identification and contact information just necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship arising from the purchase of products and services, to the following extent:
- by sending the contact form: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number;
- newsletter registration (home page form): e-mail address;
- website user registration: name, surname, e-mail address, address/registered office, telephone number;
- ordering of goods: name, surname, e-mail address, address/registered office, telephone number.
III. Legal Reason and Purpose of Personal Data Processing
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data is:
- any performance of the contract between you and the Controller pursuant to Article 6 (1) b) GDPR;
- the legitimate interest of the Controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications) pursuant to Article 6 (1) f) GDPR;
- your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data shall be:
- processing of registration, administration of the user account and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller;
- sending commercial messages and implementing other marketing activities directly related solely to the products and business partners of the Controller;
- a reply to a question sent via the contact form (“Customized Products” and “Become our Designer” form) or a reply to the submitted product design proposal;
- there is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR by the Controller.
3. The provision of personal data is the necessary requirement for the creation of a customer account registration and the performance of a contractual relationship, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the registration or contract or to fulfil all obligations arising from the contractual conditions by the Controller.
4. News and other commercial communications may be sent by the Controller to your e-mail address or telephone number, unless such action is refused pursuant to Section 7 (3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Information Society Services. You can unsubscribe at any time by sending an e-mail to: [email protected] or by sending an application to the address of the company: Dogmount, s.r.o., Nemocniční 1184, Uničov, ZIP 783 91, Czech Republic.
IV. Retention Period
- The Controller shall retain data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and to exercise claims arising from these contractual relationships, for a maximum period of 10 years;
- for a period of 5 years for the purpose of creating and administering the user account, this period is extended by active use of the user account;
- for a period until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for a maximum period of 3 years from your last e-shop purchase activity, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
2. Further, the Controller warns that it is obliged to process those personal data that are necessary for the proper performance of the Controller’s obligations, whether these obligations arise from the contract or from generally binding legal regulations, regardless of your consent, for a period stipulated by or in accordance with the relevant legislation (e.g. for tax documents, this period is at least 10 years).
3. After the retention period expires, the personal data will be deleted or anonymized by the Controller.
V. Personal Data Processors (Controller`s Subcontractors)
- In addition to the Controller, also entities cooperating with the Controller shall be personal data processors, in particular entities:
- involved in the supply of goods;
- involved in making payments under contract;
- providing e-shop operation.
2. Those are currently the following trading companies:
a) STUDIO VIRTUALIS s.r.o., with registered office at Olomouc – Chomoutov, Lužní 380/42, 783 35,
Company ID 26873737, as a service provider,
b) DHL Express (Czech Republic) s.r.o., Nádražní 2967/93, 702 00 Ostrava, as a carrier,
c) GOPAY s.r.o., a payment gateway, with registered office at Planá 67, Postal Code 370 01, as a
3. The Controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mainly providers of emailing services or cloud services.
VI. Your Rights
1. Under the conditions stipulated by the GDPR and Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on Personal Data Processing, you have these rights:
- the right of access to your personal data, including the right to request a copy of the personal data processed pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR;
- the right to information on the extent of personal data processed by the Controller pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR;
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Art. 16 of the GDPR or processing restrictions pursuant to Art. 18 of the GDPR;
- the right to have personal data deleted pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR;
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR;
- the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the Controller specified in Article I hereof.
2. You also have the right to cancel the sending of commercial communications.
3. Ultimately, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
VII. Terms of Personal Data Security
1. The Controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the misuse of the personal data provided.
2. The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular the protection of the database of personal data provided during the registration of the customer account or performance of the contractual relationship.
3. The Controller declares that only personally authorized persons or contractually authorized processors have access to personal data.
IX. Final Provisions
1. By confirming your customer account registration through the online registration form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. You also agree with these terms of privacy for non-registered purchases by placing an order by clicking the “Send Order” box. By sending your order, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
3. The Controller is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the Conditions of Personal Data Protection on its website.
4. These Conditions of Personal Data Protection fully supersede the existing Conditions of Personal Data Protection and are valid and effective as of 1 April 2020, available electronically at www.dogmount.com.